Our aim to achieve excellence drives policy, practice and governance. Professional excellence at all levels underpins our approach. A high quality educational experience will be an entitlement for every student: it is an absolute priority that every student, irrespective of their starting point, succeeds and achieves.
In raising standards for our students we will contribute to the raising of educational standards and secure significant benefits for business and the wider communities that we serve.
We seek at all times to build positive partnerships with parents/carers, primary schools and the wider community to achieve excellence for all of our young people.
We recognise, value and embrace each school’s uniqueness and the communities we serve. Drawing on very best practice, we share expertise across the Trust in order to achieve excellence.
Achieving excellence is the overriding ambition of our Academy and of our Trust. We place students at the centre of everything we do, creating a culture of success and a love of learning which enhances students’ achievements and their personal, social and emotional wellbeing.
We achieve our vision through:
- Inspiring, challenging, engaging and supporting all of our students to achieve excellent outcomes irrespective of their starting points.
- Driving excellence in teaching and learning, and implementing a knowledge-rich curriculum that meets the needs and aspirations of all students.
- Providing every student with a clear progression route to the next stage of their education/career.
- Enhancing central and shared services to maximize organisational and cost efficiencies.
- Building positive partnership with our parents, primary schools and the wider community